Machined Type Needle Roller Bearings
IKO Machined Type Needle Roller Bearings are bearings with a low cross sectional height and large load ratings. The outer rings. These bearings are available in metric series and inch series, both of which include a caged type and full complement type.
IKO エピソード ・ カタログ IKOテクノロジー テクニカルサービスサイト サイトマップ このサイトについて
· 2013312 We perform system maintenance on Sunday, March.17, 2013(JST) Various services (download PDF catalog product data, CAD data, request brochures, technical service site, contact us) are not available on that day.
· IKO TAW 6550Z shell type needle roller bearings, TAW 6550Z dimensions: 65mm * 77mm * 50mm, speed: 4000 rpm.
· PILLOBALLS are compact, self aligning spherical bushings that support large radial loads and bidirectional axial lrent sliding surfaces. Widely used in control and link mechanisms of machine tools, packaging equipment and textile machinery.
TAW6550Z Shell Type Needle Roller Bearing TA, Meter NIPPON THOMPSON (IKO) 38305592
· IKO designs and develops needle roller bearings to enable reliable and smooth rotational motion in numerous applice design incorporates a thin, needle shaped roller into the moving element to achieve high load capacity in a small footprint.
Roller Followers IKO, International Inc.
· Reliable follower bearings for cam mechanisms and linear motion guidance. IKO manufacturers a variety of durable rer followers that feature needle rollers embedded in a thick outer ring, specifically designed for smooth outer ring rotation.
· IKO needle roller bearings achieve high load capacity in a small footprint and excel at demanding positioning and offer many different bearing styles including radial, thrust and needle roller bearings, as well as cam and roller followers.