IKO エピソード ・ カタログ IKOテクノロジー テクニカルサービスサイト サイトマップ このサイトについて
· 2013312 We perform system maintenance on Sunday, March.17, 2013(JST) Various services (download PDF catalog product data, CAD data, request brochures, technical service site, contact us) are not available on that day.
· IKO needle roller bearings achieve high load capacity in a small footprint and excel at demanding positioning and offer many different bearing styles including radial, thrust and needle roller bearings, as well as cam and roller followers.
· Sales the NK 35/20 TN bearings, condition monitoring and technical supports. we can assure the quality of the SKF Nlls in a variety of materials such as stainless steel, alumina oxide ceramic, silicon nitride ceramic and heavy duty plastics.
2 · IKO designs and develops needle roller bearings to enable reliable and smooth rotational motion in numerous applicatione design incorporates a thin, needle shaped roller into the moving element to achieve high load capacity in a small footprint.
IKO Machined Type Needle Roller Bearings are bearings with a low cross sectional height and large load ratings. The outer rings. These bearings are available in metric series and inch series, both of which include a caged type and full complement type.
· Reliable follower bearings for cam mechanisms and linear motion guidance. IKO manufacturers a variety of durable rer followers that feature needle rollers embedded in a thick outer ring, specifically designed for smooth outer ring rotation.
IKO Products IKO Nippon Thompson Europe
IKO guides, bearings and tables are used in a wide range of applications: Semiconductor. Packaging. Medical. CNC machines. Autnology in many of our products. This built in lubrication system remains maintenance free for five years or 20.000 kilometers.
· PILLOBALLS are compact, self aligning spherical bushings that support large radial loads and bidirectional axial lrent sliding surfaces. Widely used in control and link mechanisms of machine tools, packaging equipment and textile machinery.