Crossed Roller Bearings IKO, International Inc.
· Highly rigid, compact bearings for complex loads. IKO designs and manufactures a variety of crossed roller bearingd moment loads at the same time. These compact bearings feature rollers crossed at right angles between inner and outer rings.
· IKO needle roller bearings achieve high load capacity in a small footprint and excel at demanding positioning and offer many different bearing styles including radial, thrust and needle roller bearings, as well as cam and roller followers.
IKO エピソード ・ カタログ IKOテクノロジー テクニカルサービスサイト サイトマップ このサイトについて
· IKO designs and develops needle roller bearings to enable reliable and smooth rotational motion in numerous applice design incorporates a thin, needle shaped roller into the moving element to achieve high load capacity in a small footprint.
INQUIRY [email protected] Details：Thrust Ball Bearings 52212; Like Model No.: BAM4416 IKO 52211 NSK 4T 15590/15520 NTN BAM2616e and PrincipeOur company is a professional manufacturer of precise bearing product. For many years, we have established a
· 2013312 We perform system maintenance on Sunday, March.17, 2013(JST) Various services (download PDF catalog product data, CAD data, request brochures, technical service site, contact us) are not available on that day.
· Reliable follower bearings for cam mechanisms and linear motion guidance. IKO manufacturers a variety of durable rer followers that feature needle rollers embedded in a thick outer ring, specifically designed for smooth outer ring rotation.
Spherical Bushings IKO, International Inc.
· PILLOBALLS are compact, self aligning spherical bushings that support large radial loads and bidirectional axial lrent sliding surfaces. Widely used in control and link mechanisms of machine tools, packaging equipment and textile machinery.
IKO bearing products catalog Nodes bearing IKO bearing products catalogue: Linear Motion Rolling Guides (Roller type rollingary bearings (needle roller bearings, Cam followers, Crossed roller bearings, Roller followers, spherical bushings), other