Spherical Bushings IKO, International Inc.
· PILLOBALLS are compact, self aligning spherical bushings that support large radial loads and bidirectional axial lrent sliding surfaces. Widely used in control and link mechanisms of machine tools, packaging equipment and textile machinery.
· IKO designs and develops needle roller bearings to enable reliable and smooth rotational motion in numerous applicae design incorporates a thin, needle shaped roller into the moving element to achieve high load capacity in a small footprint.
· 2013312 We perform system maintenance on Sunday, March.17, 2013(JST) Various services (download PDF catalog product data, CAD data, request brochures, technical service site, contact us) are not available on that day.
· Highly rigid, compact bearings for complex loads. IKO designs and manufactures a variety of crossed roller bearingsd moment loads at the same time. These compact bearings feature rollers crossed at right angles between inner and outer rings.
IKO Shell Type Needle Roller Bearing. IKO. Shell Type Needle Roller Bearings are lightweight bearings with large load ratingich is accurately drawn, carburized and quenched, thus providing the lowest sectional height among the needle roller bearings.
· Reliable follower bearings for cam mechanisms and linear motion guidance. IKO manufacturers a variety of durable rer followers that feature needle rollers embedded in a thick outer ring, specifically designed for smooth outer ring rotation.
· IKO needle roller bearings achieve high load capacity in a small footprint and excel at demanding positioning and offer many different bearing styles including radial, thrust and needle roller bearings, as well as cam and roller followers.
Japan IKO Bearings(id:5656013). Buy Japan Japan IKO
Japan IKO Bearings(id:5656013). View product details of Japan IKO Bearings from Vison Machinery CO., Ltd manufacturer in EC21.AM4525 TAM4530 TAM4540 TAM5012 TAM5015 TAM5020 TAM5025 TAM5030 TAM5040 TAM5520 TAM5525 TAM5530 TAM5540 TAM6025 TAM6030 TAM6040
IKO エピソード ・ カタログ IKOテクノロジー テクニカルサービスサイト サイトマップ このサイトについて