ISO 281 2007 Rolling bearings dynamic load ratings and
· ISO 76, Rolling bearings — Static load ratings ISO 5593, Rolling bearings — Vocabulary ISO/TR 8646:1985, Explanato281/1 19772) ISO 15241, Rolling bearings — Symbols for quantities 2) Under revision. Will be published under the reference
Bearing Sizes Table of Contents: 6000 Metric Series 6200 Metric Series 6300 Metric Series 6700 Metric Series 6800 Metric Serieic Series 60/22 63/22 Metric Series 62000 Metric Series 5200 Metric Series 5300 Metric Series R Inch Series 1600 Inch Series
· bearings. power transmission. shelving and racking. fencing iso bearings industrial, mining, agriculture and engineering tel no: 002711 822 2727
· Standardization of all types and all sizes of bearing elements based on the principle of rolling motion, includingication and standardization of spherical plain bearings, i.e. plain bearings with spherical contact surface. ISO/TC 4/SC 4
Rolling bearings — Explanatory notes on ISO 281 — Part 2: Modified rating life calculation, based on a systems approach to fatigue stresses 60.60: ISO/TC 4/SC 8: ISO/TR 1281 2:2008/Cor 1:2009
· The boundary dimensions of commonly used NSK bearings mostly conform to the organizational concept of ISO, and thelling bearings). Due to a need for more detailed classification, NSK uses auxiliary symbols other than those specified by JIS.
· Spherical roller bearing with extra capacity design and pressed steel cage Example: 22312 EJ FS Mounted unit inserISO Example: HR 32215 J U22 Spherical roller bearing with superior quality surface finish on the raceways and rolling elements
ISO ISO 281:2007 Rolling bearings — Dynamic load
ISO 281:2007 specifies methods of calculating the basic dynamic load rating of rolling bearings within the size ranges shown irdance with good manufacturing practice and basically of conventional design as regards the shape of rolling contact surfaces.
· contact bearings, or 10/3 for typical roller bearings. Ten years later, in 1962, ISO adopted this approach in the could eas ily be used by both bearing manufacturers and users, R281 was a leap forward—but only the beginning of the story. W