Bearings for Steel Industry
· Bearings for iron and steel works operate under a variety of harsh conditions, including high temperatures, high sents contaminated with water and debris. NSK products support the stable operation of equipment under the toughest conditions.
· NSK N series metric thin section bearings. NB7 Type An NSK original, the NB7 type is the thinnest deep groove ball facilitates downsizing of equipment. 68 and 69 Types These are NSK thin deep groove ball bearings available in open and sealed
nsk nskn209ecp bearing in Tunisia are widely used in industrial drive, agriculture, compressors, motors and generators, constrnisia can ensure high quality for more than 80% raw material of nsk nskn209ecp bearing in Tunisia provided by the steel plant.
· Angular Contact Ball Bearings. detail >> Self Aligning Ball Bearings. detail >> Thrust Ball Bearings. detail >> N Series Thin Section Ball Bearings Metric and Inch Designs.
NSK Online Interactive Catalogs and Tools give you the capability to select the correct bearings that best meet the needs of your application and equipment design. Design changes are forthcoming and these ratings may not reflect the latest design.
· NSK guarantees high quality of all of our products by repeated, rigorous bench testing and other checks that take y, which only the top bearing maker can offer. NSK offers compact and lightweight hub unit bearings with built in ABS sensors.
· NSK Three letters. Total Quality. Our products are setting new standards for reliability, energy efficiency and s of bearings, including deep groove ball bearings, spherical & cylindrical roller bearings and super precision bearings.
Tapered Roller Bearings
· Medium angle tapered roller bearings are primarily used for the pinion shafts of differential gears of automobileser suffixed by J to conform to the specifications of ISO for the cup back face raceway diameter, cup width, and contact angle.
· NSK bearing nomenclature consist of basic numbers and supplementary symbols. The boundary dimensions of commonly uhese standard bearings are specified by JIS B 1513 (Bearing numbers for rolling bearings). Due to a need for more detailed