Bearing EC 12468S01H206, EC 12468 S01 H206
Designation / Symbol: EC12468S01H206 / EC 12468 S01 H206 / ec12468/ EC 12468 SNR Inside Diameter: 29 mm Outside Diameter: 60 mm Width: 19.5 mm 29x60x19,5 Type Seals: Basket: polyamide Manufacturer: SNR Made in SNR
Gearbox bearing EC12468S01H206 SNR IN STOCK, dim : Ø int. 29 x Ø ext. 60 x th. 19.5 mm. SAME DAY SHIPPING. The specialist at your service for over 10 years.
2 · The NTN SNR angle sensor bearing is an ingenious and efficient solution which integrates the angle measurement functionl efficiency. Advantages of the solution: a compact design (axial compactness and low weight) easy to assemble (only one part)
· CONTENTS Technical Data A 001〜056 Appendixes C 001〜018 Needle roller and cage assemblies Needle roller and cage assemblies for connecting rod bearings Drawn cup needle roller bearings
· NTN SNR offers a full range of ball bearings ranging from bore diameters of 1.5mm to 1,320mm. NTN SNR ball bearings is one of the broadest and most comprehensive on the market.
· The full range of high precision NTN SNR bearings for machine tools is combined with leading technology and the excision bearings has been developed by NTN SNR experts in close collaboration with some of the biggest names in machine tools .
2 · Responsible and collaborative procurement processes. As a signatory of the Responsible Purchasing Charter, NTN SNR is phe long term.. NTN SNR purchases have been part of the development of a steering tool for collaborative design with suppliers.
Bearing housing, plummer bearing NTN SNR
· The wide number of options in the NTN SNR bearing housing ranges makes it possible to find a solution for every ap for single or multiple bearings; materials suitable for the application: grey cast iron, ductile cast iron, special materials
· NTN SNR EUROPE designs, develops, manufactures and markets various ranges of bearings, rollers, linear guides, CV ffers related services. We support the major players on a global scale and also provide distribution and aftermarket services.
· The SNR story begins in Oerlikon, Switzerland, where Jacques Schmidt made the first rings and balls of the future nd O for Oerlikon) and, in 1894, registered his SRO ball bearing patent and made SRO the only ball bearing supplier in France.